Art

Art

Music

Music

lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

Who Am I??


I'm Tatiana, another girl of the other billions of people in the world. Since I was little I have seen that I grew up in a country with a LOT of problems and sometimes I wondered to go to another country. But now I realised that if they are more problems in your life, you will be stronger in this journey.

I think I have a very different point of view than the other ones. Everyday I start to think what would I do in the future but everytime I think about it I remember that being in this world, and especially in this country is really difficult to do something really special in your life. But I consider myself a person that never gives up and I really thing that if you really try hard in something you can do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario